Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My very first hair system
09-11-2017, 03:48 PM,
RE: My very first hair system
Hi man

I agree with Sam, don't go with TCP. You'll get a better result from Toplace.

You can definitely sleep, shower, swim and train in a TopLace hair system (in fact in any system). And don't worry about it "falling off" - that simply can't happen. The glues are very strong. Provided you keep your maintenance up to date, the system is there to stay. Even if someone grabbed and pulled as hard as they could (which would be pretty antisocial behaviour) it wouldn't come off. They could pull hair out of the system, and maybe rip the base, but it wouldn't just come off.

1. Should I order a custom hair piece or a stock unit?

Stock units are fine if you are in a hurry, and provided you can get a good colour match. Otherwise get a custom unit.

2. What accessories will I need?

Obviously tape and/or glue. A good mirror. A brush with round-ended bristles. Lots of 99% isopropyl alcohol. Those are the must-haves.

3. I see there are many base styles. I have no ifra what any of them are. Which one would you recommend?

French lace is a good starter unit if you are into exercise etc.

4. How do I choose base size or make a template?

You should make a template. There are lots of videos on YouTube showing you how to. Just Google hair system template.

5. I wish to mainly wear my hair spiky. Should I choose the "freestyle" option?

Yes.

6. What hair density would you recommend for me considering my age? I have always had pretty thick hair, although that thick anymore.

Hard to say without seeing you. Maybe best to send John a photo of the density you want from a magazine.

7. I read that TopLace has a personal hair stylist and that the hair piece can be sent
to her. Should I do this or can I just choose the freestyle option and basically style
and wear my hair any way I want it?

The system will come with long hair, and needs to be cut in - it's very unlikely that you will want to wear it in its uncut state. The Toplace stylist Debbie offers a good service for a very fair price. If you don't have a local stylist in mind where you live, it's a good option.

I hope this is useful, and that hair systems are the solution you are looking for. If you want to talk further off line you can email me on keltinthedelta at yahoo dot com.

Rich

Messages In This Thread
My very first hair system - RemedyThis - 09-10-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: My very first hair system - RemedyThis - 09-11-2017, 03:58 AM
RE: My very first hair system - Samspauld8 - 09-11-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: My very first hair system - Baldrich - 09-11-2017, 03:48 PM
RE: My very first hair system - RemedyThis - 09-15-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: My very first hair system - RemedyThis - 09-15-2017, 12:10 AM