Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may i have your opinion on my template( photos)
03-10-2017, 01:08 PM,
RE: may i have your opinion on my template( photos)
That looks very good Viserion. Personally I wouldn't touch the hairline - when you see the position from the side it looks just right to me. I notice that your hair is looking a bit thin below the back of the template at the back. I think the design is OK for now, but you might need to extend your coverage a bit lower at the back in due course.

Taking your questions:

1) definitely lace. Swiss or French or a combination would all be fine.

2a) yes, the main advantage is that if you make a mistake you can just wash the hairpiece and the glue off in the shower. So it is great for practising and experimenting.

2b) once you are comfortable with the process, you will probably want to switch to regular adhesives (Got2B is soluble in water, so you couldn't swim if you are using it, and it would be tricky if you got caught in heavy rain). Tape is stronger and less messy to apply and clean off, but it does not give quite as undetectable a result as glue. I use it for the back and sides of my piece; glue for the hairline. I think that is the best of both worlds.

3) you don't have to have a crown. But if you do, it is best not to have it near the edge of the piece in case the base is visible through the gap in the hair. Move the crown so that the whole swirl is on your piece.

Good luck - looking good so far!

Messages In This Thread
RE: may i have your opinion on my template( photos) - Baldrich - 03-10-2017, 01:08 PM