Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Wearer/Micropigmentation Client Manifesto
01-27-2017, 07:48 AM,
RE: Former Wearer/Micropigmentation Client Manifesto
Hi WhiskeyJack,
Glad to hear that you’re considering coming back to wearing hair. It’s good to hear from someone that has experienced both hair wearing and micro-pigmentation. Wearing hair has it’s advantages/disadvantages and so does micro-pigmentation. For those ‘newbies’ that are not familiar with the term ‘micro-pigmentation’ it refers to tatooing small black dots on the scalp to create the illusion that a person has hair but has decided to shave it off. Spending 4k upfront for micro-pigmentation and then maintenance to boot is a lot of money. The upfront cost puts it out of reach for many hair wearers. There’s no easy way out if we want to look better. Even if we had our ouwn hair we’d still be looking at the cost of styling, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
Your workouts were definitely a contributing factory to the shedding. And the fact that Super Tape only lasts a week for you leads me to believe that you have a strong body chemistry that is not user-friendly to adhesives. This resulted in more re-attachments which equalled more shedding. Got To Be Glued Spiking Glue is meant as a mild adhesive and bonding is not it's original intent. Ouch! I feel for you during that intimate moment.
But having seen both sides--hair wearing and micro-pigmentation--you have the right experience to make a call. And you’re right--women do prefer hair. I think your decison to wear a full cap on for 5 days at a time is a good idea. It’s the best solution for you. Thanks for your input.
John

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Wearer/Micropigmentation Client Manifesto - ToplaceUSA - 01-27-2017, 07:48 AM