Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attachment race... (pics)
11-09-2016, 07:53 AM,
The attachment race... (pics)
So in my current relationship, I'd prefer she didn't see me without hair. She knows I wear, and she probably woud love me bald as well, but she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I want to look my best in her presence (even after 14 months together).

We are together almost all of the time, apart from work. So I don't really have my old "night in" as a baldy. So today I'm chilling out at the laptop, and I realise that she's going to be gone for about 1 hour and I also realise I've been wearing this hair for over two weeks and there is a little glue seeping through at some of the roots, and the attachment at the hairline doesn't feel so great after all the swimming, showers, sweaty yoga sessions... ok, now is the time! Who knows when I'll have a full hour alone, and I'd love to have a nice fresh, clean and rock solid attchment for the coming week.

Quick detach, mirror slide+clean the system, wash the system, add nearly natural + conditioner. Then quick shower, clean all the glue off my scalp with soap and then shampoo. 20 mins have passed.
Dry the system, leave on a heater, shave my head, 40 mins have passed.
Start attaching now, taking it nice and slow, glue, then add tape as I wait for glue to dry, then more glue, then take the back off the tape, then ... attach! 50 mins have passed.
Wet it, brush it, style it, comb out + release any hairs stuck in the glue using water.
60 mins have now passed, and I'm done.
But as usual, she's slow coming home so I decided to write this post Smile

A previous week she went to a friends house at night and I had no idea how long she would be. So I did a full detach and reattach, and I actually had everything done in about 45 mins Smile I was rushing... but it just shows you, it can be done!

Here is a photo of my style at the moment.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
The attachment race... (pics) - Mr.Burns - 11-09-2016, 07:53 AM
RE: The attachment race... - Mr.Burns - 11-09-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: The attachment race... - Mr.Burns - 11-09-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: The attachment race... - antywanty - 11-09-2016, 10:21 AM
RE: The attachment race... - Baldrich - 11-11-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: The attachment race... - Mr.Burns - 11-14-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: The attachment race... - londonboy - 01-03-2017, 01:55 AM
RE: The attachment race... - Baldrich - 11-15-2016, 01:40 AM
RE: The attachment race... - twisty_uk - 11-15-2016, 10:52 AM