Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORWG Questions
08-31-2016, 11:32 AM,
ORWG Questions
I've been researching ORWG on this forum and will probably try it next. I found a lot of information about applying it but not too much about cleanup so I have some questions about that. I appreciate any help that anyone can offer!

What's a safe but effective way to cleanup ORWG from the scalp? My skin is pretty sensitive and I tend to have allergic reactions to harsh chemicals so I'd rather use milder cleansers/solvents rather than things like tar remover or mineral spirits if possible.

Does ORWG offer easier cleanup than tape?

Does ORWG standup well to moisture/humidity? I live in a relatively hot and humid environment. Also, I'm pretty active and in a typical week I might go swimming in the ocean and get sweaty a few times from working out. I used Walker No Shine tape and it stood up pretty well to moisture but I found that cleanup from my scalp was a major time killer. Also, my scalp was getting irritated from the tape and the cleanup process.

What's a good source for ORWG in the US? I saw it listed at another site but I'm not sure if that's a trusted source for it.

Messages In This Thread
ORWG Questions - ActiveGuy - 08-31-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: ORWG Questions - ToplaceUSA - 09-01-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: ORWG Questions - mickeyblueyes - 09-12-2016, 04:54 AM
RE: ORWG Questions - ActiveGuy - 09-15-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: ORWG Questions - travbjork - 10-19-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: ORWG Questions - max headroom - 10-20-2016, 08:52 AM