Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on the best course of action I can take (photo)
08-09-2016, 10:31 AM,
Need advice on the best course of action I can take (photo)
I am a 30 year old male. Currently located in Toronto, Canada. I have been using concealers and they seem to work (last year). I recently cut my hair short so right now even if I use concealers (caboki) they don't stick that well. I could wait a couple more months to allow my thinning hair to grow and then use concealers but it doesn't seem to be a long term/viable solution anymore.

My dad is 70+ years old. He also started balding right around my age and just like me his sides are very thick. He has the perfect horseshoe and it looks like I am heading in that direction as well.

Given my situation, what would be the best course of action. I really cannot order something online and hope that it fits perfectly on my head. I have to visit a local hair salon and get it fit locally.

Do I need a full hair replacement? I only need in the front and in the crown areas at the moment.

I want my hair style to be something like the last pic. Is that too much to hope for. Actually, I would be fine with anything that looks natural.

Any recommendations for a good hair replacement facilities in Toronto?

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Need advice on the best course of action I can take (photo) - bluemist - 08-09-2016, 10:31 AM