Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to get my hands on a hair-system sample. not a full piece!
07-04-2016, 07:06 AM,
Need to get my hands on a hair-system sample. not a full piece!
Hello Toplace-Community.
Since i already opened a thread a while ago with some questions about hair-density in systems, it's now time for my next steps.
My question to Toplace and anybody else here is: Can i order a "sample piece" to check out the hair-density of around 50%? Base material, color, size,... doesn't matter with this. I just need a small sized area of Hair-system with the hairdensity of around 50% (or anything lower than say 70%). I need to see it in reallife to know what my real system needs in the coming months.

Toplace or anyone on the forum: can you send me a sample of this kind? or maybe just a used piece with this density? of course i pay for it, but the point of this is to see, touch and feel the density scale around 70-50% without having to pay loads for a whole system. i need this for planning:-) and since i live in europe, its not easy to simply get a toplace piece around here without ordering. Hope someone can help me out with my discovering und planning-phase!

Cheers

Daniel

Messages In This Thread
Need to get my hands on a hair-system sample. not a full piece! - DaDaniel - 07-04-2016, 07:06 AM