Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 people ask me if I was wearing
04-11-2016, 04:19 AM,
RE: 2 people ask me if I was wearing
(04-10-2016, 07:07 AM)antywanty Wrote: id say product is a great thing for hair systems with a caveat
it has to be cleansed out and you have build up of product ,washing is very tough on hair systems
it more complex , going into technique, sulphates ect
or possibly washing out with mild to warm water and re applying but not shampooing
thanks for the reply

To be honest, I wash my hair now much less than I am proud of. Maybe only twice in the 3 week period until i see my stylist again and he washed it for me. Product helps keep the wet look in throughout the days, but its greasy, right? So I have noticed I started getting acne again probably from my dirty pillowcase that has unwashed, product filled hair on it at night. Started switching pillowcases more often and we'll see how it helps, but better hygiene is a better solution. Im currently looking for a cleanlier way of keeping in the moisture from my leave-in conditioner throughout the day. Any tips would be great.

As for shedding, I can imagine that washing more often increases shedding, but I dont have to worry about that as much since my stylist actually fills in shedded areas with excess hair he gets with his order. Without that option, system shedding would be a problem for me.

It seems to only shed at the interface between the lace and poly, so anywhere around the U-shaped poly back and sides. Anyone else notice this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 people ask me if I was wearing - EarlyTwenties - 04-11-2016, 04:19 AM