Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lace Topper just cut in [photos]
02-04-2016, 08:58 AM,
RE: Lace Topper just cut in [photos]
Hi Guys, Thanks for the comments.... I took those photos literally an hour after the cut-in was done.
I`ve just removed it now as I like to sleep without wearing my systems.
Did a little tweaking in terms of positioning it on my head...it`s amazing how even a 1/4 of an inch,or so, of a change by bringing the front hairline more forward or backward, can affect the overall `look`.
I`ll adjust my own hair color in the next few days and I`ll be happy with it then.... Silverstreak ....colors can look different from one monitor to the next..... the actual color-difference isn`t huge, but my bio hair is, under strong natural lighting conditions, a kind of copper/brown hue....not dark, but kind of gold.....it`s hard to describe... the system hair is a darker shade.... I can mask it by using some coloring-mousse in the morning onto / into my own or by using a little gel on it....I`m my own harshest critic, but I like things to look right.
When I have this tweaked to the way I want it, I`ll post a few more photos in a new thread.....I`ll wear this to work tomorrow ...confident enough about it, but I just want to fine-tune it to the way I want it .I like the shorter cut....she got the blend-in very accurate, which is SO important.
Cheers for now guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lace Topper just cut in [photos] - Paul In Ireland - 02-04-2016, 08:58 AM