Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like some input on photos
12-13-2015, 07:38 AM,
RE: Would like some input on photos
Yeah ...color-of-hair can look way different to the reality ...depends on the camera and or Computer monitor...
The Mousse comes in various shades...you can use their little color chart to see what your nearest-match would be ...I suggested it just for your temple-area and above the sideburns...it would Volumize the hair and darken the scalp skin , thus giving the appearance of thicker hair ...it`s pretty reasonably-priced too ..... Debbie does an online-consultaion for a small charge [45$] .... I think she uses Skype .... that would save you traveling, just to get her advice ..by all means, if / when you are ready to wear, you could consider a trip then. Just e-mail her to schedule!
Regarding your two ` worries` .....detectability ..there`s always going to be a risk of someone feeling the edge of the system.....it`s not possible to be guaranteed this will never happen.....finger-tips are extremely sensitive, and just the texture of lace to the touch as opposed to human skin, well, it can sometimes be detected ....it`s one of those aspects of this wearing -game that you just have to be prepared to deal with, should it happen....to my mind, it`s definitely an issue or ` worry` .....there`s no other way I can put it. Guys have reported being ` busted` ... I think it becomes an issue that has to [usually anyway] be brought out into the open, should a person think they may be becoming ` serious` with another person as a partner....the stress of getting ` involved` first, and being anxious about being ` busted` before being ready to reveal the ` secret` ....well ..it can put guys off actually getting ` involved` ..it`s worse for younger guys I think.... definitely an issue you have to factor -in ......however, nowadays, many many people are not prepared to just let things like hairloss, or lines/wrinkled skin, drooping eyelids etc. affect their self-esteem ..they get cosmetic procedures done and most people now take these things as ` normal` .....women wear hair too, not just guys ..... some people may have an issue with the fact of you wearing, many others will not....I think if a person let a thing like hair-wearing affect their ` feelings` towards that wearer, well, it`s pretty shallow....would the fact of wearing false teeth cloud their judgement also ?
I`ve been hearing about a possible`cure` for baldness for the last 20 years or more ..still waiting ...... I do keep an eye on some aspects of it, but not very much ...... whoever discovers it, will be worth a fortune ..license to print mega-bucks forever !
Adhesives used to secure systems onto the scalp, are usually medical-grade ..having said that, some tapes can cause scalp irritation on some guys ... we`re all a bit different...and what holds very well for one , may not be so good when used on a different scalp. but such products don`t damage hair follicles etc. under the skin.....if something internally taken or administered topically, to get those follicles to grow hair again, were to come along, then there`s no logical reason why glue -use previously, should interfere with that.
It`s reckoned that the [internally-produced] chemical DHT [Google it, anyone who`s interested] is a major player in male-pattern baldness but inhibiting it`s production [which can be done both by diet and /or drugs ] is not always necessarily a good thing ..it`s a complicated picture.... meanwhile, as we await the discovery of the holy grail, we carry on sticking hair to our scalps !!

Messages In This Thread
Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-10-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Would like some input on photos - Paul In Ireland - 12-13-2015, 07:38 AM