Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like some input on photos
12-13-2015, 05:18 AM,
RE: Would like some input on photos
Thanks for the replies guys.
The photos actually make my hair look kind of weird. It isnt red at all, and used to be very dark. It has lightened up a bit since I have started thinning though. And thats my worry with a stock piece, the color match. Most posts ive seen about people being detected are due to color match. I think I will try to get in touch with Debbie. Maybe have to take a day trip to see her.

I will check out that mousse you talked about too, although with longer hair im not sure if it would work. Trial and error I guess. And so I dont mean to beat a dead horse, but so how come some people claim lace isnt very ddetectable unless you dig your hands in, and some people think its detectable by the random brush across the forehead? Im single and out playing the field right now. I feel like a girl feeling it would kind of ruin the mood. And I dont mean feeling something a little "off," I mean if they felt it, is it obvious to the touch that its a hair piece?

I can't be bald either unfortunately. It is very hard to deal with lately. Very depressing- but seeing other people who had the same problem and did something about it makes me feel a little better. But here is a question I doubt anyone could answer, but ive never seen it asked so I will now. I don't know if you guys keep up with hairloss treatments since you seem to have found your solution, but I follow anything new pretty religiously. It looks like science is getting close to finding either a cure, or a solution that is very close to it. It wont be out too soon, but histogen looks like maybe 2018-2019. SM0554 may be out soon, follica looks good, and even JAK inhibitors look like they may work. My question is- do you think the adhesives used to attach a piece would ruin any shot at future regrowth drugs?

Messages In This Thread
Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-10-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-13-2015, 05:18 AM