Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like some input on photos
12-12-2015, 04:03 PM,
RE: Would like some input on photos
Baldrich,
Thanks for the reply. Sucks hearing someone else say my hairloss is going to be significant soon. :/ nothing I didn't already know, but I always had a little hope it would slow down and maybe stay the same for a while. I dont understand why it is progressing so quickly. 3 years ago there was not a hint of thinning anywhere. I literally had to have my hairdresser use thinning shears everywhere and used to get irritated with how thick my hair was. Damn I wish I had that back.

Anyway- I did not know Debbie was in Maine. I wonder how far from her I am. Does she have a website I could look up the location?

I would much rather have sfs lace than anything else. And I really wish I could see what a piece looks like on someone in person instead of photos. I can never really tell anything in a picture, but feel like being up close would be easy to see the lace at the hairline. And heres a question if you wear lace...how does it feel to the touch if you rub your head? Not on top of the hair but like if I was touching my scalp and it was glued on.

When you said fairly low density, you then said like 90? I though low was more in the 50-60% range, or do I have it backwards? And thanks for the advice on my temples. I feel like they are completely shot, but you are like the 3rd person to say they arent that bad yet, so that makes me happier.

Messages In This Thread
Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-10-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-12-2015, 04:03 PM