Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like some input on photos
12-12-2015, 09:09 AM,
RE: Would like some input on photos
Hi again...sorry for the delay....was working [ I do actually have a day -job ! ]
Just something you might note .... when you reply, just type in the ``Quick reply`` box underneath this ----it saves the previous reply from being replicated and elongating the thread .....
Yes, it`s a depressing situation to be dealing-with------ hairloss has a really negative impact on many individuals --..when you first realize it`s affecting you, it can be hard to deal with, on an emotional level .... however, as you said, the alternative is just a non-runner ...wearing is at least an affordable alternative.
I think you could simply trim-out a crown-area piece from a stock, if you think one of the colors are near / a match for your own.
Looking at your temples and just above your ears, you appear to have enough hair to ` carry` or ` get away` with using concealers...at least for now .... they can help buy you some ` time` before having to deal with going for a ` full` topper .... the stocks are all freestyle, so you can easily ` play` with messing -about with styling it into whatever ` look` you need / like ...
Your country is huge compared to here so when I look at a map, it`s hard to gauge distances.....I used to travel to Dublin a few years back [ I live on the south coast] and it was 170 miles there and same back -- I had to go there monthly to this salon for the usual things[de-bonding etc] ---that`s one reason for going the DIY route ....less hassle and a lot cheaper.....once you can find a stylist near to where you live--at the time I was pretty ` green` about the ` mechanics` of these systems and how to attach / detach and clean etc. It might be worth your while initially, to make the journey to that place .....have you had a chat with them ? As a beginner, it can be daunting to get used to all this ...like anything else, it becomes second nature after a while ....it`s the lead-in which is tricky.....having the ` comfort` of an experienced stylist and one who`s used to dealing with systems, can be worth a lot.......be interested to hear how you get on !

Messages In This Thread
Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-10-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Would like some input on photos - Paul In Ireland - 12-12-2015, 09:09 AM