Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like some input on photos
12-10-2015, 10:24 AM,
Would like some input on photos
Hello everyone.
I posted here recently saying how I am going to start wearing soon. Please no one jump down my throat telling me my hair is fine and I don't need to start yet. I have to grow my hair long, up to 10 inches just to cover my whole head , the sides are thinning quickly, and I have a spot on the back, but it isnt just the spot its thin all around it.

Obviously I have enough on top to still cover if I grow it long enough, but any little gust of wind or when it gets wet it is easily noticeable. Ive been toying with the idea, until the other night a girl rubbed my head and when she saw my forhead she said "oh wow I never thought you would go bald!" And that really upset me, so now I just want to go for it before more people notice.

Ive done my research here on this forum, so I dont really want to bug people with the same questions, but I do have a few.

I was originally going to go with just a piece for my hairline since the top is ok for now, but since then the crown and sides have thinned a bit too and im not sure. Idk if im ready for a full topper, maybe a small crown piece and a piece for the hairline/temples? Or should i get a stock full cap and try to cut the pieces needed from it?

Knots- these come bleached I guess but I have brown hair and was wondering if I will need to bleach them myself again?

My hairline will not be exposed for the most part, so that isnt a HUGE issue, but I would like it to be undetectable if im showering with a girl or if she brushes the hair off my forehead or something. So I was thinking SFS? Maybeee 60-65% density and use ORWG on hairline?

As far as cut ins go- I have not been able to find a salon near me that will do a cut in or even attach my first time. All clinics around here only do women. I live in CT-east coast and have had no luck so far. Maybe someone would have a suggestion? My hair will be cut similar to the photo attached showing it all combed over, so it wouldnt be too hard of a cut in.

I apologize for this being long winded, but I appreciate anyone that takes the time to help me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-10-2015, 10:24 AM