Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos
09-28-2015, 03:46 AM,
RE: First Timer - A couple questions. Need opinions! Photos
Hi again blue..... I lifted one of your photos ..well.. I wanted only one, but you posted 4 in a ` block` ... I marked a line there on the one I wanted ....I suggest you use that as a guide to where to have the edge of your template...trace out your natural hairline from there around to the very front...your side, and presumably, your back ,is still good ....so you just need to replace the thinned-out area on top / front...
I think the style/s you posted might be a bit tricky to do at this point...they are ` exposed` front hairlines and these can be harder work than a non-exposed ..... it looks like your own hair wasn`t ever in that style when you had it ? By all means..you can have what you wish, but it`s generally best to just recreate what you lost for your first system..indeed, if you have a photo of yourself when you had all your hair, you can send it to John and he`ll forward it on to the factory.....
Template-making can be tedious and ` trying` ..... I still find it so at times and I`m wearing for a long time ! Don`t get too frustrated ...just be patient..you may have to make several stabs at it ! ...when you have it done, you can post a photo of it on your head and guys can comment on it....
Obviously, you can order one of those styles, but they would be a bit trickier to work with ..you can have glue /tape visibility at the front in certain lighting conditions and also, atmospheric dust can lodge on the adhesive and lead to a visible ` line` .....it`s just something to be aware-of.
A non-exposed style is far more forgiving...... you`ll have enough to be dealing -with as a new wearer, than being bothered about ` visibility`.
If you do wish to go that route, one of the ` finer` / lighter laces [rather than French] might work better .. I like to keep this as simple and stress-free as possible .....
I also think new wearers should start off using ` Got2b glued` spiking glue for their attachments....just for the initial ` ease-in` period....it`s a breeze to apply and remove and if you make a total mess of positioning-on your system, just simply hop into the shower and the lot will just rinse off/out under running -water .....no solvents, no clumps of hair stuck together with stubborn glue, and no mess ....just dry off the lace, and start again ......you can transition over to the glues /tapes in time ...the Got2b has it`s drawback`s too, but it`s a dream for a new wearer in terms of ease of use and how ` clean` it is ....apply with your hands /fingers and simply rinse it off with plain old water !!
Hope that helps a bit and helps you make your choice !

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Timer - A couple questions. Need opinions! Photos - Paul In Ireland - 09-28-2015, 03:46 AM