Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos
09-26-2015, 04:01 AM,
First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos
Hey y'all!

I'm new to the site and new to hair systems in general. I've heard many-a-good thing about Toplace, and seeing the photos y'all have posted has really been inspiring and helped me take the leap.

I've had receding hair since I was about 16 or 17. I'm 23 now and it's gotten to the point where I feel I must either buzz/shave my whole head, or try a hair system. I've tried Minoxidil for about 2 years and had minimal gains, but nothing substantial.

I've attached a few photos of my current situation - the hair on the sides & back of my head seems to be thick still, but the recession has happened mostly on top moving to the front.

I've also attached some photos of the hair style I'd like to have / what I had prior to the hair loss. (Is this style feasible with a piece from Toplace?) (I'd ultimately like to wear it like the top 2 reference photos, but be able to slick it back (like in the bottom 2)

I've been wearing hats lately & am on the cusp of moving to a brand new city & starting a new job & such, so really the transition is coming at a good time. It won't shock too many people. ready for a new look

So a few of my questions...

1) Would I require a partial or a full hair system? Which is better for the look I'm going for?
2) I'm working on a template - I'll post photos soon to see what your thoughts are
3) Would I go with a "Freestyle" base, to achieve the desired look?

Just curious what some of your opinions & thoughts are on this. And any advice you might have to someone brand new! I've been reading as much as I can - there's a lot to take in.

Thank you all so much in advance. It's a bit intimidating but I'm ready to take the leap.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos - bluecastaway - 09-26-2015, 04:01 AM