Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Timer looking for advice..
09-16-2015, 11:45 AM,
RE: First Timer looking for advice..
(09-14-2015, 06:19 AM)antywanty Wrote: best thing I ever did,(5 years wearing now) yeah its hellishly worrying, in you're head only,
but the payback is so so so worth it,
and bonding debonding, touch ups arnt rocket science and are a learning it curve but but once yhow its second nature.
enjoy looking 10 years younger
and feeling a million dollars, euros,ect..........

Thank you all for the feedback. Good community here. I really just want to have the most realistic hairline possible. I mean I know my hair falls over my forhead anyway, but it seems like you cant have long hair without SOME damn chick wanting to play with it and run their hands through it. I dont even like it being touched now, let alone when I have a piece on. Thats why I am confused on what the better choice would be. I am only 24, and workout like a banshee (no i dont juice) and have always been considered attractive (with hair of course) and so i dont have a gf i just have quite a few FWB and one night stands. Im just worried that it will be detectable. Does anyone feel like wearing limits what they can do? Work out hard, swimming, riding motorcycle without a helmet? And idk if anyone is familiar with things like the spartan race/tough mudder, but I do those almost religiously and im a little worried the piece would be destroyed during any of these activities.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Timer looking for advice.. - kmay3891 - 09-16-2015, 11:45 AM