Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullcap Template -- Photos
12-31-2014, 09:55 PM,
Fullcap Template -- Photos
Made a new template over the last few days... I needed to ` shape` my temple areas better.... the reason I do it over a number of days is because the material contracts and changes shape from your original shape within a day or two of completing it ....even with a topper-template, you can get this change of shape, so it`s important not to mail off your template as soon as you have it done initially....wait two or three days and if you need to, you can simply add more material to compensate for any shrinkage.

You`ll see blue marker lines on this ...especially in the nape area and on the ear-flap/s.... this was the original outline of the template..... I had to add more material to compensate for the change in shape...... you can see it clearly.

Note the ` gap` I leave just above and in front of the ear area ......this is so the perimeter of the base will not be sitting directly onto the ear and to allow for leaving ` room` for some hair to ` fill` that gap ...that area is the trickiest...it`s the most visible part of the fullcap and the hair is always cut to its` shortest length there .....there`s not much hair there to ` play with` ..... the nape and front hairline can be ` hidden` much better because you have more hair-length in those areas.......

I always bring the perimeter ` down` onto the nape area.... once the system arrives, if I think /find it`s a little too far down, it`s simple to trim the base up a bit .....
Hope these photos are of help to anyone considering going fullcap....... any questions you may have, please feel free to ask and I`ll do my best to clarify....

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Fullcap Template -- Photos - Paul In Ireland - 12-31-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Fullcap Template -- Photos - fate - 01-08-2015, 09:19 PM