Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Hairs Sticking Up?
12-30-2014, 01:44 PM,
Random Hairs Sticking Up?
I get these random hairs that just stick up in different random directions, usually stemming from wherever their is a part, crown, or area where hairs aren't weighed down on top of each other. Some of the hairs aren't even straight anymore but bent and crooked. It's a problem that seems to get worse overtime after washing/rebonding. I'm guessing it's just ordinary wear and tear on the knots? Also, whenever I'm outside the wind just completely blows strands of hair out of place to where it looks like my hair is being pulled upwards by a magnet or something. I don't really want to use styling product because I like all natural, and that's only a temporary solution. It's an all french lace freestyle ventilation. My guess is that either lace or freestyle ventilation or both, isn't best suited for my hair length(3-4 inches), texture(thin), and possibly hairstyle as well. I was interested in injection thin skin since their would be no knots to worry about and the wind wouldn't really effect it as much as I've read others users say and the fact that the hair is supposed to lie flatter. But unfortunately, I've read that certain hairstyles like flat back can't be accomplished so I don't think that's an option for me. I was thinking v-looping thinskin to be a possible solution?

Messages In This Thread
Random Hairs Sticking Up? - NoHairNoFair - 12-30-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Random Hairs Sticking Up? - baller88 - 01-01-2015, 01:44 AM