Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longevity
11-08-2014, 05:16 AM,
RE: Longevity
I stand up my front hairline too. It's very easy for me and I'd argue that I have one of the best hairlines here. Completely undetectable. For me Swiss is the key. My first piece was French and that gave a pretty good hairline but Swiss is MUCH better IMHO. I use ORWG for my hairline. 3 thin layers. I dry each layer with a hairdryer (no heat). But here's where I differ from most people. I've seen a lot of people try to mark out their hairline with an eyeliner pen and try to get the glue perfect and exact. I don't bother with all of that that. I actually go by my top furrow line on my brow as a guideline. I attach about a half inch above that. I attach the back first with gel (since I have poly) and I line it up where I want. Then I flip the front up and clip it back. When I apply the glue I actually apply it farther down then where the lace ends. I press the lace down hard and then comb the hair forward gently with a vent brush. After a couple minutes I brush the hair back. Now some of the hair obviously get stuck in the glue. I just take a little Adjust-A-Bond from hair direct and put it on a q-tip. Then I wipe the hair that are stuck in the glue and 5 seconds later they come free. I wipe the skin in front of the lace with the q-tip and just leave it be. I style the hair and I'm done. Perfect hairline every time. I use so little of the Adjust-A-Bond that I have 3/4 of a bottle left that I bought in January.

Messages In This Thread
Longevity - Sidebender - 10-16-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Longevity - antywanty - 10-17-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Longevity - EarlyTwenties - 10-17-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Longevity - Southernguy - 10-19-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: Longevity - antywanty - 10-19-2014, 06:17 AM
RE: Longevity - AmericanJambo - 11-08-2014, 05:16 AM