Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some honest reflection...
09-02-2014, 04:34 PM,
Looking for some honest reflection...
So I'm slowly losing my hair. I'll probably be fine for another year or so, but sooner or later I'm going to need to do something about it. I suspect my sides will stay thick and full but I'll have the classic horseshoe on top. Being bald is not an option for me.

At first glance, a hair system seems to be a viable option. I look at pictures that seem pretty decent, and lots of you guys and others say that nobody ever notices that you're wearing a piece.

But the skeptic in me tells me this can't be true. I feel like there's got to be a noticeable difference in shine and texture between the top piece and the natural sides -- and I feel like people have to notice. Not to mention adhesion issues.

I mean no offense to anyone here by this, so please don't take it that way, but again the skeptic in me says that when I read reports of "undetectability" online, what I'm really seeing is a delusion based on wishful thinking.

I wonder if all these hairpieces really are noticeable and the wearers are only fooling themselves and nobody else.

Now, I don't want this to be true. And if it's not, I'll be happy to jump on board when the time comes. But I can't shake the suspicion that it is.

Am I keying in on something that people just don't want to admit, or am I completely wrong and hairpieces are much, much better than I'm imagining?

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for some honest reflection... - abctruck - 09-02-2014, 04:34 PM