Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two-months of age Fullcap [photos]
07-11-2014, 10:16 AM,
RE: Two-months of age Fullcap [photos]
Hi Guys,
Oldwearer ...it`s an order I`ve just been re-activating for a while ..well, John just e -mails the factory to replicate it ..the same template is used .... I can`t give you specific density percentages [ sorry] as I haven`t a record of them, but if you feel that what you`re seeing on me, would be suitable for yourself, John can easily just tell them to do the same for you on your own template....assuming you are a Fullcap -wearer or considering going that route..... but the colour is ``1b`` [ which is off-black / a little brown] which tends to oxidise to a more obvious brown over time ....this particular one held up pretty good .. I had been on the verge of colouring it to darken it down, but you know what, it actually looks fine the way it is! The gray is synthetic and there`s 10% throughout the system..... I had started off with 5 % previously but decided to increase it ..... I think it`s about right now and is age-appropriate. Thanks for the kind comments and glad you liked seeing it ... I post these as I think it`s good to let others see what is possible now and how the systems [usually] hold up with the passage of time and daily wear etc. The really important thing, in my opinion and experience is to get an age-appropriate density [with any type of system] ...scalp show-through is SO realistic -looking ..add in the bit of Gray and you can really get away with murder !! The base is French Lace.
To Vinton Harper: I was in touch with John regarding your difficulties with the e-mails..... he has sorted that now so hope all is ok with you now ! Glad you liked the photos too ... the Gray is 10 % throughout, as I just mentioned above ... I was a little ` nervous` of going up to that amount but it`s really helped to ` sell` the illusion of me having all my own hair ... I deal with the public a lot for work, and with the warm weather now, I`ve been leaving off my cap [ if my boss knew that !! lol ] but people have commented on my hair very positively.
Thanks American Jambo ---that`s a good tip.. I think by spraying it on, especially directly over the bonded area, it`s probably going on a little too heavily and then running down the hairs onto the knots,which are [obviously ]in contact with the tape ...distributing it through the hair with the fingers will probably just coat the hairs further out from the base and the would be no ` run-off` ....will give that a try...thank you!
Dave83 has now made contact so I`ve removed my e-mail address in case I get a load of spam....... thanks for your interest guys and kindest regards to all of you!! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two-months of age Fullcap [photos] - Paul In Ireland - 07-11-2014, 10:16 AM