Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Noob] Let's play 20 Questions
06-01-2014, 10:15 AM,
RE: [Noob] Let's play 20 Questions
Yea, I'm really looking forward to it. To be fair, I could even care less if anyone knows I'm wearing. It's just about looking good and looking better than concealer, which is nothing but powder and way too much hairspray to keep it in place.

Funny you should mention Got2bglued, I just found a thread John posted on it and you answered most of the questions I had about it haha. My concern with the Glued approach is the hairline, and since I have a stock unit and plan on exposing the hairline, how are the results? I haven't seen pics of anybody yet.

As far as cutting the lace- I found it fits my head perfectly, however, it's definitely too wide and would need to be trimmed. Other than that, great hairline, maybe a little better than my real one, but nothing crazy. I assume they'll trim the piece when I go for my cut in - at least they better for the money I'm going to be paying lol.

I couldn't really get a good handle on the system itself... too much hair on it, couldn't play with it too much without taping it on first. (Thanks John for the complimentary roll by the way)

The eye dropped is a great tip! I'll have to pick one up.

Also, if the salon doesn't, do I *have* to bleach knots?

Does sealing the knots make the hair less manipulable / less style-able or just prevent shedding? Why don't they come sealed from the factory?

Everything else, thanks for the help! Hygiene is very important to me, looks like a little less than a week shouldn't be too bad. I'll be making my first re-application at my parents on vacation, let's hope I don't screw that up, haha

Messages In This Thread
[Noob] Let's play 20 Questions - travbjork - 05-25-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: [Noob] Let's play 20 Questions - travbjork - 06-01-2014, 10:15 AM