Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 months of wearing time for a new system (pics)
04-13-2014, 04:01 AM,
4 months of wearing time for a new system (pics)
Hey so its already been 4 months wow where did the time go, so i decided to get a new piece cut even though my old one is still in pretty good condition the only problem is that all the grey has disappeared.

Now i initially thought that maybe it had fallen out, but on closer insepection it looks like its got coloured i have lots of very bright brown hair in the system.

Anyway i coloured my new system before cut in and the grey was still all there
then just to take the red off i put through some b2n and guess what i have less grey! in the system hair but its not touched my own grey hair! i was under the impression you could not colour the synthetic grey hair? has anyone else experienced this issue?

So im only going to use the colour conditioner to blend the sides now.

Back to the new system cut in please give you honest opinions. Ive gone for a slighy shorter but keeping the french crop style which is how my natrual hair grows.

Still needs a little tweaking on one side i have noticed still a little bulky on top but i will get the blending shears to that when its settled down.

Also i have coloured this piece one shade lighter then before the last piece was just a little to dark.

cheers guys.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
4 months of wearing time for a new system (pics) - mickeyblueyes - 04-13-2014, 04:01 AM