Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 -month old Fullcap ---pics
10-28-2013, 11:15 AM,
4 -month old Fullcap ---pics
OK guys... A thought occurred to me today -- we all want to see `new pics` of systems that have just been cut in and obviously, for newbies and those on the fence still, these are helpful and important...even if there are flaws, it`s good that we see systems as they are.
A concern that many people have , when considering wearing, is ` How long will a system last me` ...... it`s a tricky one..... a bit like ` how long is a piece of string` ! Many factors affect systems as we know.
Your lifestyle, local water quality,sun-exposure, products we use on the hair, sleeping with the system on. etc.
I decided to post pics of my ` old` system---it`s around 15 - 16 weeks in use now --- obviously it`s not as pristine as it was on day one !
Bear in mind, I wear a cap during my working day [ same type of thing a policeman wears] and this year Ireland had a really hot summer, and it got warm under that hat !!
I hope this gives some idea of what you may expect from a Toplace system..... thankfully, I`ve never had sudden / severe shedding as some people have experienced with systems [irrespective of supplier].... I obviously can`t pin-point why that`s the case.. I can only give feed-back on my own experiences to date. I use the Remysoft shampoo and conditioner when I wash my hair ---a bit pricey you may think, but they ` last` and are specifically for system-hair and those, along with my preferred leave-in conditioner [` PPI Enhance``] are what I attribute my relatively long-lasting serviceable spans with my systems to..obviously the quality of the hair at manufacture is very important here too.

---------------------------------

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
4 -month old Fullcap ---pics - Paul In Ireland - 10-28-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: 4 -month old Fullcap ---pics - cowboy - 10-28-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: 4 -month old Fullcap ---pics - Hersute - 10-29-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: 4 -month old Fullcap ---pics - LTB - 10-29-2013, 07:22 AM