Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poly or Lace Sides
07-29-2009, 10:09 AM,
Poly or Lace Sides
My HCM piece i'm currently wearing is PSB sides and lace front. looks great, feels great however for some reason SUPER thin density from my last cut in 2 thursdays ago, kind of odd considering it hasn't shed at all, I must have not realized it at the time until my buddy who put a bag on my head at work when we were joking had said 'man your hair is getting thin'. I thought it was referring to my side hair but he was looking down from on top.

Now the dilemma is...

I wanted to learn how to do hardbond on my own and i understand I cannot do that with lace. I have my TL Lace piece that I can have DiDi cut in and reduce density however I'm worried about the transition from PSB to All lace. I play a lot of active sports and all so I would be horrified if the piece ever just came off or got pulled off when that would never happen with hard-bond.

What are some of your experiences with all Lace and the hold from various tapes. School starts up in barely 3 weeks and I need something solid, super strong and secure for a week at a time. Something that won't just pull off or get knocked off when swimming, working out, playing football, kiteboarding, etc.

Messages In This Thread
Poly or Lace Sides - collegedan - 07-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Re: Poly or Lace Sides - TomBongi - 07-30-2009, 06:48 AM
Re: Poly or Lace Sides - GT20 - 07-31-2009, 04:14 AM