Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for appropriate hair piece (photos)
05-25-2013, 10:33 PM,
RE: Advice for appropriate hair piece (photos)
Good luck with everything Greeko I hope it goes well for you. You've definitely done enough research, planning and consultation to know what you want so I'm sure you'll get a good outcome.

I also massively admire you for letting your family and friends in on this, despite the negative reaction you got from your sister! It's that exact type of reaction that made me decide to keep it a secret because I didn't want anyone who knew nothing about hair systems to give me advice or opinions. The only advice I wanted was from people who were wearers themselves. That said I have at times found it difficult being alone with this during the short period (2 weeks) I've been wearing and it would be nice to ask people's advice who are close to me. We're all different characters at the end of the day and whilst i could not currently do it, I definitely think you will benefit from taking your friend with you for support and being able to ask her honest opinion in the flesh before you commit to shaving and the point of no return!! It's scary, but having that support will make it so much easier.

Good luck and make sure you post some pictures when it's done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice for appropriate hair piece (photos) - Yorkie82 - 05-25-2013, 10:33 PM