Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-07-2012, 11:44 AM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
Dude I'm hearing you, I really am. That is definitely gonna be my first plan of action. I already use toppik now and then when I don't wear a cap. I have the applicator spray thingy as well which makes it easier in that area particularly. However nothing works for my hair line so I am definitely getting a partial so I figured why not just get a full on wig. I am just considering all options.

The reason for considering the whole top of the head to be replaced is cos I figured it'd be easier perhaps (correct me if I'm wrong) to blend it in. I dunno I'm totally knew to this so I don't know!

Another reason is a wig isn't gonna come off in heavy rain. A wig doesn't feel like a sticky mess like toppik does after spraying on the locking spray.

I will look into derma match but again that dries the skin so I'm told and I have already got peeling and dry skin in that particular area. This is why I'm considering all options. I'd just like to get a nice peice that looks good and be happy with my hair/ the hair

Cheers once again

Oh and I have no idea what a fade is and buzzing my hair short just makes it look like I have a randomly placed bald patch at the back of my head. I've buzzed the whole lot down before and I look like a lumpy egg on legs

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - forestboy - 12-07-2012, 11:44 AM