Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-07-2012, 11:29 AM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
I don't know man.. I don't get it. Unless you lost a lot of your hair on top and needed a hair system why would you shave your whole head to wear a system for. I don't know it just doesn't make much sense to me. you have a thinning area in the back of your head. Ill trade with you.. I'll take that over having an entire head thats bald with a headshape of a freaking alien. lol

Honestly dude.. I mean you took cocktails of drugs that fucked you up.. You want to shave off all your hair and tape/glue a hair system on top of what looks like thick hair.. But the simplest, easiest, most basic, and probably the best solution you don't seem that interested in. I really can't comprehend it lol. a few shots of prothik in that area and it would look like there wasn't even a thin spot at all. They have so many types of concealers out there. Why would you look anywhere else? If I were you I would 100 percent AT LEAST try a freakin concealer. If you don't like it, than at least you tried it. And you wouldn't be wasting a ton of money. They have sprays, they have powders, they have one that is like a makeup that goes on easy called dermmatch they have cream and gel versions.

Two i have used and liked are prothik spray, and dermmatch. Once you get the hang of using them its extremely simple and very good results.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - Xeon005 - 12-07-2012, 11:29 AM