Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice really needed (badly) - pics
11-27-2012, 09:31 AM,
advice really needed (badly) - pics
I'm getting a frontal in about 2 or 3 weeks. Ordered it express 2 weeks ago. Nice lady who seems genuine and works in a salon in the UK. Paying a lot for it but for a first time I want no hassle, no screw up experience and then maybe work it myself in the future

I have a rare condition called craniosynostosis which basically has made my head grow long and narrow and tall. Like an ostrich egg. Alot of people will suspect I wear cos I've been receding for a long time and this last 2 years I've always worn a cap. Even with a cap on though you can tell the odd dimensions of my head.

If enclose a picture from the front. I may see if I can dig out an image from profile view later. What do you reckon. How low should I go. What should i say. How should I transition out of the cap.

What I thought was I may start jogging and only not wear a cap then so people will think it's just more comfortable to run without the cap etc. Also, I'm slim but I can bulk well if I go hard core in the gym for a couple of months and eat enough to keep a lion in shape. Would that make things even more obvious or do you reckon I should absolutely go balls out to change my body to detract from the hair?

Cheers guys and thanks for this excellent forum. Seems to be no trolls and a good vibe here!

Oh I'm nearly 35 BTW
[

One other thing. I see a physiotherapist once a month cos I have a bad spinal injury and do a demanding job. She massages my scalp and neck and sees everything fairly close up.

Any chance in hell she wont know or am I gonna have to come clean?

Messages In This Thread
advice really needed (badly) - pics - forestboy - 11-27-2012, 09:31 AM