Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walker UltraHold Tape / NS-Pro2 ES 9000px Tape Reviews
11-19-2012, 05:03 PM,
RE: Walker UltraHold Tape / NS-Pro2 ES 9000px Tape Reviews
Hi Xeon, Yes, in the past I've worn combo units made with a regular med thickness poly perimeter (similar to the TL 600) and also have worn a few others that were made with a thin skin poly w/ looped hair at the front from temple to temple.

IMO the best tape to use on poly is Red Liner tape. It's best to do a patch test with it though, because some people report having a reaction to the adhesive in it. Another tape that you can use on poly that isn't quite as thin as the Red Liner, but works well, is the regular 3M clear/1 day tape.

Sorry to hear that your skin is sensitive to Supertape. When I first started wearing it, I was a little apprehensive about using it since I'd read that it caused some people to break out. Luckly, I've never experienced any adverse reaction to it since I started using it on my lace units two years ago (fingers crossed). I've never tried using it on poly before, but maybe somebody else here has, and will chime in with their experience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walker UltraHold Tape / NS-Pro2 ES 9000px Tape Reviews - rscout - 11-19-2012, 05:03 PM