Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair transplants and micro pigmentation.
11-17-2012, 06:52 AM,
RE: hair transplants and micro pigmentation.
I checked out that site a few months ago.. his hair clinic, and read what people had to say.. A lot of times it wasn't so easy.. You don't just go in and get a treatment and never have to worry about it again. Sometimes it took people 5 sessions or more over long periods of time to get a look that worked. I heard a lot of people who seemed to be struggling with it. It isn't as cut and dry as it seems.

And I think there is a lot of factors. One huge factor people complained about is bright lighting situations.. Your scalp reflects light and it starts looking weird. I think the more hair you have to work with the better it can look... the less hair you have,, the more tricky.. and the more skilled the technician has to be.

I have seen some light skinned people look actually very good in some pictures..and vice versa.. So I am not sure if I agree with that fully.. But lets say your case is ideal.. You go in and are very happy. Even at that best case scenario.. now what. You have a tattoo on your head.. and now your stuck with a skin head look forever. People are going to say hey why don't you grow out your hair. Not everyone looks good with a buzzed cut like that. It doesn't suit everyone. And than when you get older and your hair turns white..than what?

I also read removing the treatment isn't easy at all. you risk scabbing and scarring up your head and very painful. So for my personal opinion. I think the treatment can work for some people but not everyone. I wouldn't go for a very thick look because people are gonna be like uh why is this guy a skin head for years. You gotta look at it long-term.. cause that is what a tattoo is. For me personally.. this treatment would be more of a coverup if I had my own hair, than re-creating a hair style with ink. and if you have really no hair of your own to work with, it is a 2d representation of something 3d. Your going to have to sport a look like you just shaved your head with a wet razor. Its going to be a very faint grey.. that has even more problems with bright light.. Essentially your going to look bald. so honestly.. Is it really worth the money and pain to look bald.. with a slight tinge or natural looking or unnatural looking grey hue... I think if you can get away with that kind of style.. why not just shave ur head and go for the bald look.

When you aren't happy with a hair system.. You can take it off your head and not wear it. When you get a tattoo and not happy with it.. your going to go for more and more sessions.. and if it still doesn't work you will have to endure the removal process.. Its more risk and more pain. i'll stick with hair systems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hair transplants and micro pigmentation. - Xeon005 - 11-17-2012, 06:52 AM