Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair transplants and micro pigmentation.
11-16-2012, 06:26 AM,
RE: hair transplants and micro pigmentation.
@hairsute.. Thanks for the links.. That video of the after results looks pretty damn good actually. The transplants seem to work rather well with the transplants in that case.

@hairenough-

Oh wow, had no idea anyone got that done here. Did you get your whole head done? Now your head is blue? I thought they use an ink that is supposed to last a very long time. I don't know, I always had mixed feelings about it. I have read that forum and seen a lot of people happy with it, but no one long term from what I remember..

My idea would be to use the hair tattooing as more of a coverup than to simulate hair stubble. So with someone with brown hair, they would need a brown pigment.. not grey. etc. Maybe that would be a disaster.. I just know from my own experience.. I had such little sparse hair, but if i combed it forward and used prothick, it looked like i had pretty thick hair. I figured a perm concealer would make transplants look much thicker or something.

the funny thing.. the pictures i like the most on the his hair clinic site was guys who were more light skinned. one guy who was really bald it ended up looking great. But like you said who knows how long it lasts.. I wouldn't want a buzzed style anyway.. my head is the wrong shape for that shit

Messages In This Thread
RE: hair transplants and micro pigmentation. - Xeon005 - 11-16-2012, 06:26 AM