Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair transplants and micro pigmentation.
11-15-2012, 10:31 AM,
hair transplants and micro pigmentation.
You know. Just throwing up a random topic up on here, hope nobody minds. I am just thinking about something. I seen two procedures with varying results. some great, some crappy.. but I always wondered if anyone combined these two procedures into one treatment.. We all know hair transplants is a gamble and theres not enough density to give you back a full head of hair etc.. And there is another procedure some people are happy with called hair micro pigmentation, or more simply, scalp tattooing. They basically try to emulate hairs growing from your scalp like stubble so you can get a buzzed or skin head type look. But they also can do this type of procedure as sort of a permanent hair concealer etc.. Similar to the use of something like dermmatch.

I guess I am curious why there aren't any people, or at least ones i have heard about, that combine these two procedures together. getting a hair transplant and the scalp tattooing together to give the transplants a thicker look and appearance. I think it might have some potential. Surely this is out of my budget and I am happy with hair systems, but still curious how something like that would turn out.

Messages In This Thread
hair transplants and micro pigmentation. - Xeon005 - 11-15-2012, 10:31 AM