Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about toplace systems (photos)
11-01-2012, 11:25 AM,
Questions about toplace systems (photos)
Hello everyone, I'm new here, nice to meet you all.
You don't have to answer every question if u cant, but I'de greatly appreciate all the help i can get.

I'm considering the possibility of having to get a hair replacement system soon. My hair loss has cut my hair density in half, possibly more. I can't style my hair the way I want. I have an oily scalp and thin hair, so If I don't wash my hair everyday bald spots appear from hairs sticking to the scalp and each other. The hair on the sides and back of my head outgrow hair on my scalp and I have to trim the back and sides every 2 weeks or so. I only have enough hair on top to cover the scalp and can't do anything else with it. I'm only 19 and I hate it.

I thought maybe with something like this I'll be able to get on with my life. I just have some questions(sorry, I'm new to this):
1) I'm assuming toplace systems are made with european hair, I'm of Pakistani/Indian decent, would this pose a problem?
2) I play sports and work out often, 3-6 times a week, will all the sweat create a problem? Can this be remedied easily?
3) Being that I am a young guy, I would like proper density. I was thinking Medium heavy 70-75%. Which base could support this while still being undetectable to sight and touch?
4) Can I wear these to sleep and for how long?
5) How often does glue/tape need to be replaced?
6) Where is the list of experienced hair styles that do hairpieces?
7) Can Debbie at Split Ends salon or either hair piece stylists make the hair piece look like this only with black hair:
http://toniandguy-mens-hairstyles.styles...styles.jpg
8) What density is the hair above?
9) Is it possible for the hair on the back and sides to look completely like the hair piece on top?

Sorry for so many questions, I hope you guys/gals can help a kid out. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Questions about toplace systems (photos) - NoHairNoFair - 11-01-2012, 11:25 AM