Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easier to maintain hairsystems
10-21-2012, 07:47 AM,
Easier to maintain hairsystems
Hey guys, I am at the point right now where I am looking for a combo that is easiest to maintain as far as attachment and removal. I just wanted to know your guys opinions on something.

I am thinking of two options. One is to stick with lace, but create a front hairline that matches tape contours. So if I don't want to expose too much hairline I can just use tapes.. If i want to show hairline, I can just use glue at the front center.. The sides of the hairlines going towards my temples I still can use tape there. I don't wear my hair straight back.

The second option for me is a weird one. lace base so I can use tapes, but a skin front. The new skin. I would use cream glue for the hairline.

So my question to you guys is, What do you think would look better, lace with tape, or the new skin with glue. and which do you think would be easier to remove. I probably would use orwg for both. Is there some kind of really easy way to get cream glue off the new skin? Do you soak cotton balls on it or something?

regards

Messages In This Thread
Easier to maintain hairsystems - Xeon005 - 10-21-2012, 07:47 AM
RE: Easier to maintain hairsystems - fate - 11-13-2012, 12:07 AM