Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival of the fittest, The test of endurance
09-17-2012, 08:58 AM,
RE: Survival of the fittest, The test of endurance
Yuhuh, it's all coming together now Smile
If it helps one to weigh up all the pros & cons then job done. I know I prefer lace above mono, which I was wearing up until recently Sad Not gone for the thin skin yet because am still new to lace I guess.
I've been wearing a french lace from a different company than TL for several months now and it's holding up really well. No obvious color fade or shedding, just the inevitable fraying a little bit on the perimeter. I also use 2 separate cut offs from my stock piece to fill in the top part/sides (negates the football shaped look), I guess some people incorporate temple flaps but I find it easier to tape a couple of inch square (ish) pieces rather than mess with fiddly bonding perfection.
I wear my hair down not showing edges really except a spiky front.
I use sunshine/stick it tape all the way round - It's a solid 7 day hold with simple clean up.
I rarely use product in my hair (maybe some loreal everpure leave in conditioner stuff), wash maybe once every 3 weeks and wear a cap when it's really sunny. Regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Survival of the fittest, The test of endurance - MattNH - 09-17-2012, 08:58 AM