Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival of the fittest, The test of endurance
09-12-2012, 11:17 AM,
Survival of the fittest, The test of endurance
I want to conduct a test/experiment of the different laces/skins etc. I also want to test the different attachment methods.

Basically what I was thinking is getting 1 square inch patches of hair on different laces and skins. I place 1 square on each side on my knee caps. I choose the knee because it's a bone right under skin and I would say this is the closest to a skull/scalp.

For instance a superlace 1 inch square on the left knee and a super thin skin on the right knee. I will take super fine photo's and evaluate as days go by. We will see which glue holds the best and which base combination is the most undetectable, and lasts the longest.

I will shower with them and not shampoo. When we get the results of that I will start a new patch and shower them with shampoo and document the results with photographs and personal notes. I want this test to be super intensive not only for my personal knowledge as I'm not a wearer yet but to be informative for other members as well.

I want to do endurance tests that I test how many pounds of force it takes to pull off under different hot temperatures and what method fails first. I want to be as scientific as possible. My goal is going to be to determine strength of bond, Detectability, detectability as time goes by, Which one lasts longer. For example Super thin lace lasts only 1 month but it's super undetectable up to that point, as per thin skin lasts 2 months but is more detectable through those 2 months. The previous sentence was just a hypothetical.

If members of this forum are interested in me making this public please post input and suggestions. I would also need help for toplace if he can provide 1 inch square samples hopefully at a reduced price, as it would get really expensive hacking up $300 wigs!

Messages In This Thread
Survival of the fittest, The test of endurance - HairMysterio - 09-12-2012, 11:17 AM