Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing hair gets easier and easier....
08-24-2012, 04:09 PM,
RE: Wearing hair gets easier and easier....
Finally someone who thinks like me!!! I thought I was the only one that wore hair without much fuss. I cannot believe how many hours and how many threads spent on the subject of being busted, being found out, does it look natural!!!! Good grief, relax, there are so many other more important things to worry about. Come on get real, if your bald one day and you wear hair the next of coarse people will ask questions. When I wore hair for the first time I was so happy with myself that I did not give a hoot what people said. I did it for me. If they would ask I would say yes!!! Having said all this I have been blessed with the attachments lasting 30 to 40 days without almost any lifting!!! I started with a stylist but slowly have been doing my own hair cuts and attachments. I am getting better and better at it. The biggest change since I started wearing is the fact that I can now spot a bad hairpiece from a mile away!!! The biggest give away is always a hairpiece that is way to thick, I mean the density is way to high. I do not say anything because if they are happy with it then let it be. Hey people chill out and stop worrying about being busted, I mean we are wearing and at one point we will all slip up and we will always have bad hair days!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wearing hair gets easier and easier.... - msebas - 08-24-2012, 04:09 PM