Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing hair gets easier and easier....
08-23-2012, 05:20 AM,
Wearing hair gets easier and easier....
Wow, I really have to come to this forum more often! I guess life has gotten quite busy, and time goes by so fast!

Just wanted to drop by and say that in the last couple of years it feels like I've stopped wearing hair! Maybe that's why I don't post here very much. It's funny! These days I attach my hair and it usually doesn't come off for about three weeks. I shower with it, go biking, do yoga and even went to Nepal and spent 24 days hiking in the Himalayas, never really thinking or worrying about my hair. Even when I go travelling for many weeks, I only bring very minimal supplies. A few bits of tape, a small glue container and, not much else! I don't really think too much about special products anymore if I'm on the road. Just wash with whatever's available.

The secret to my attachment is quite simple; supertape and safegrip/base bond. Sometimes iglue comes in handy for touch ups. Quick and easy to attach and remove. Touch up when necessary, usually once a week for the hairline.

I have to be honest and say that I really don't care too much anymore for the perfect attachment. If my hair is lifting in places, it's generally no big deal to me unless I'm on a date. I can even get away with the hairline lifting because it's quite concealed with my current style (I don't comb it back strongly, it's kind of sits forward).

Washing the hair while it's on me on the shower also seems to strangely prolong the attachment time. If you press it down after you wash, and as it dries, it will cement it back into your scalp and the glue will re set Smile

Nearly 7 years wearing hair now. No complaints really, I'm just very very grateful to have hair on my head 24/7!

Messages In This Thread
Wearing hair gets easier and easier.... - Mr.Burns - 08-23-2012, 05:20 AM