Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Idea I have been Thinking About
08-11-2009, 10:48 AM,
An Idea I have been Thinking About
I know I wear my wigs with no glue and that is ok because I wear skin pieces that almost fit like a lens to my scalp. Noow I know most of you like the look of lace pieces better but don't like the way that your sweat breaks down most blues and tapes. So what if you attached your lace piece over a PSB or think skin base with no hair on it. Almost like a bald cap that would not let the sweat from your body get to the the glue attaching your piece to the Skin base. Then you could just attach the piece to your head either with GOTBEGLUE or your favorite glue. you would only clean the underside then of the attachment which should be easy the lace attached to the skin piece should then be on their for at least a week or more without the glue or tape breaking down into the hair. Then you would have the look of the way lace pieces hair moves without the hassle. Just an Idea I know I'm going to try this just to see how it goes. Just want to know of you can order a PSB or Thin Skin without hair lol...

Messages In This Thread
An Idea I have been Thinking About - llekyam1 - 08-11-2009, 10:48 AM