Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens with your natural hair ?
05-10-2012, 09:46 AM,
RE: What happens with your natural hair ?
"Conclusion: i want to start wearing before people know i am balding."

When my concealers were starting to give out I decided I needed to get this handled. It was the best thing I ever did.

So I researched the forum, got a video and ordered 3 pieces and there was never an issue with the process. I made the template match my current hair lines maybe adding 5% to the front.

When you do make the transition I recommend growing facial hair beforehand (if you don't already) and on the weekend of cutover shave so when you go to work on Monday they will notice you shaved. Feel free to grow back if you are a regular facial hair guy

Also I would recommend locating a stylist who can attach and cut in your first two pieces both at the same time - preferably on a Friday after work - this so that you have the weekend to noodle around with un attaching and re attaching by yourself.

I currently live outside of my home country and only get to see friends once or twice a year when I visit. I recently went out with one of them (we see each other yearly) and after drinking I confessed to wearing at the bar.

The next day we talked on the phone and he wanted to know why I tried to bullshit him about my real hair being a toupee! I told him I have been saying stupid stuff lately while drinking and he continued with,"I've known you your whole life and I know that's your real hair".

Nice

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happens with your natural hair ? - reubin - 05-10-2012, 09:46 AM