Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lace front pieces -- really undetectable?
08-15-2009, 02:44 PM,
Lace front pieces -- really undetectable?
Hey guys.
I've been very nearly convinced to go the route of a piece again, only this time with lace fronts. Here's what I've read negatively about them, though this was in the case of Beyonce, not a male piece:

1. On TV or in photos it isn't as detectable, but in every day conversation, close up with people, in sunlight or natural light, the lace can be visible, even obvious.

2. Facial expressions that involve the furrowing or extending of the brow, or other exagerated expressions, or excessive sweating, can all make the lace visible, and can even look very odd (warping or bubbling)

Is this true? Is the undetectability that we see in example photos and videos kind of not the whole truth, and it's more a matter of the close up conversations we have with people on patios, or on the street, in daylight or twighlight .. those situations being revealing?

I could only do this if the lace indeed is fully invisible in every lighting situation. Sure, this one article I read could be wrong, but it could also be right? After all, we've all seen that photograph of Travolta with his lace showing, right?

Matt

Messages In This Thread
Lace front pieces -- really undetectable? - matthewmatthews - 08-15-2009, 02:44 PM
Re: Lace front pieces -- really undetectable? - ahmed_hussain - 08-16-2009, 08:55 AM