Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conflict of opinion
04-24-2012, 05:16 PM,
Conflict of opinion
As I'm reading and researching I find myself at the crossroads of conflict.

There is the opinion that these things are perfect and nobody will ever know. Then there is the opinion of "dont fool yourself kid." Kinda like, yeah these things have come a long way but it is what it is.

We have the usual cheer leading going on every time someone posts a good set of pics but is this realistic? I mean it's perfectly healthy and I do encourage the complimenting but are we doing it as an attaboy while we secretly know the truth, or is the truth something different?

Basically what I'm asking is not how good and realistic these things are. I'm asking a 100% truth seeking question. I'm asking are they perfect? Can I wear one and NO ONE will ever know? Not a you will probably fool most but some will know, I mean whats the realistic ratio of these things?

Opinions comments and personal experience please. I hope a lot of people chime in as 1 person cant answer this question. 1 can say perfect another may say not perfect. If we get a lot of people posting good honest replies we can notice the real trend.

Messages In This Thread
Conflict of opinion - HairMysterio - 04-24-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Conflict of opinion - Hersute - 04-24-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: Conflict of opinion - leondon90 - 04-24-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: Conflict of opinion - Porcupine - 04-25-2012, 04:28 AM
RE: Conflict of opinion - JRob - 04-25-2012, 06:53 AM
RE: Conflict of opinion - Bangless - 04-25-2012, 09:24 AM