Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
03-01-2012, 01:40 PM,
Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
The reason why i am starting this topic is because i didn't see that many discussion in regards to wearing a hairpiece while maintaining an active lifestyle.
The only thread that i saw based on my search is this --> http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...ym+routine

I am currently wearing a thin-skin piece as mentioned in another post for the past two weeks and so far i went to the gym/fitness only twice as i couldn't stand the heat forming inside the skin. I am transitioning to a SFS lace this weekend for the very first time and i am very excited because of the breathe-ability. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week (no cardio, just weightlifting with reasonable sweats but not too sweaty) prior to wearing a piece and i want to maintain that lifestyle.

To all the gym/fitness/active lifestyle wearers, i need your advice or suggestion on:
1) How many times do you de/rebond per week for hygiene purposes?
2) What type of glue/tape is the best to use without ruining the piece if i regularly re/debond?
3) Do you shower with the piece on just to get rid of the sweats?

I was planning to de-rebond on a weekly basis to save time from my busy schedule but it looks like i wont be able to do that Sad Sad

Thank you for your advice in advance and i appreciate any comments or suggestions for all the PROS for this newbie!

Messages In This Thread
Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed - journeyofman - 03-01-2012, 01:40 PM