Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Template For A Full Cap (Advice Welcome) PICS
02-29-2012, 10:07 AM,
RE: Template For A Full Cap (Any Advice Welcome)
Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to reply in such a detailed manner. I had a look at the website you recommended and will download the DVD from there in the next day or so. It seems to cover more or less everything Ill need to get started.

Ive never made my own template for any kind of hair before, as Ive been a long time customer of a salon but am fed up with the poor quality customer service, high prices and constant sales mentality. It strikes me as amazing how salons treat customers like this. From my own point of view, the product is amazing but the negatives of the above mean I hate stepping foot into the place every month.

I have a fair bit of my own hair still left and plan on tracing the existing hair line, is it advisable to blend some in with the backs and sides? If so how much and how do you maintain it each month?

Also is there much problems with lifting? And are the sides and back prone to more wear and tear as I would sleeping with it on?

When you made the switch to self maintance, did it take you long to get the hang of it?

Again, thanks for all your help so far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Template For A Full Cap (Any Advice Welcome) - pokerAce316 - 02-29-2012, 10:07 AM