Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The guy(s) who do fade haircuts
02-15-2012, 06:15 PM,
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts
(02-15-2012, 05:37 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: The pictures come out weird with the lighting ,, it makes things look thinner than they do in person and not as well blended.. That is why I hate taking pictures.. Its not perfect, but it looks better in person than the pictures.. I keep trying to tweak it to get it right.. Im satisfied with it, but I know i can even do a better job. I like to try / attempt to do a fade kind of style because it really isn't associated with hair systems.. that whole type of buzz cutting really never correlates with wigs. The way i have my hair in the pictures is choppy with different layers and textures, so when the light reflects off of it it could look kind of an uneven mess..

And also take into consideration I am wearing temple flaps here. I thinned out and tweaked the flaps to try and blend into very short sides. a little above my side burns the temple flaps start

Yeah I hear you Jrob. the shortest I cut my hair at the lowest is a number 1 guard. But i am finding it too short cause my hair isn't thick enough there. so now I use a number 2.. and the very bottom i might dab a little with the guard on 1.5 basically the 1 guard but in the open position.

Looks Good X !
Photo's don't do justice . I can tell , in person , would be very natural looking ! Good Job !

johnny/abq

Messages In This Thread
The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - Xeon005 - 02-13-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - JRob - 02-14-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - JRob - 02-15-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - johnnycs1 - 02-15-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - JRob - 02-16-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - JRob - 02-17-2012, 07:28 AM