Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(NOT a TOPLACE) Skin system hairline V-looped
02-11-2012, 06:02 AM,
RE: (NOT a TOPLACE) Skin system hairline V-looped
I am going to assume johns pieces should be better than this one. This skin isn't one of the super thin ones. It is thin, but I believe John's next generation is going to be thinner than this piece. I wish I had a toplace next generation piece iw ould take pics of it, I am just broke and saving up money right now. I def want to try it. As far as heat goes.. This system I got a lace center. The skin sometimes for me anyway seems to want to break down bonds faster. I probably am in the minority.. Most people who wear skins claim to get longer holds. For me though, Its like the sweat glands under the skin really want to start producing oil if you don't have ur scalp completely covered. Think of how ur head feels when u make a template with saran wrap. The skin makes ur skin sweat. I think its important to make sure u cover ur scalp with adhesive or got2b glued just something to prevent sweating and heat buildup.

For example. Lets say you have a skin perimeter that is 3 inches wide.. but you only use glue on the first inch.. The other 2 inch portion that is not glued is going to get hot and sweat. That might start gradually eating its way through your bond and break it up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (NOT a TOPLACE) Skin system hairline V-looped - Xeon005 - 02-11-2012, 06:02 AM