Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
removing adhesive from scalp
01-23-2012, 10:07 AM,
RE: removing adhesive from scalp
thanks.

Paul, I am using a citrus-based remover, it's called pro touch, made by hair direct. I wonder if there are stronger/better ones to try on my scalp?

I am getting a week out of my attachments currently with ORWG. I'm really liking my full cap so far, I think it's actually gonna work for me! I just need to tweak my next template and I think I'll have it nailed.

However, I do have one issue I'd like to ask you about Paul... my nape area was itching quite badly toward the end of my latest attachment, and I scratched at it here and there. Well, today I removed it for a rebond and noticed a bunch of red bumps/irritation in that area. I will attached pics tomorrow (can't right now). Obviously I think it would make sense to not wear for a few days, but the only problem with that is I would have to stay home the entire time as a baseball cap doesn't cover the baldness when you wear a full cap. I guess I could wear a beanie (it's a winter hat, and it's winter!). So never mind, although it'll look strange when I never take my winter hat off lol

Anyway, what do you think? I hope this doesn't become a recurring issue. I actually can't take a few days off right now so I have to re-attach. I'm a bit concerned about putting glue on these areas. Not sure about the safety of that, and I don't want to make it worse.

I'm kinda bummed about this right now.

Have you had this itching/irritation problem?

Messages In This Thread
removing adhesive from scalp - expriest - 01-23-2012, 07:24 AM
RE: removing adhesive from scalp - expriest - 01-23-2012, 10:07 AM
RE: removing adhesive from scalp - Hersute - 01-23-2012, 10:27 AM