Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fullcap Template pics.
01-18-2012, 03:19 PM,
RE: New Fullcap Template pics.
JRob, do you recommend keeping a little nape hair like Paul? I noticed in your video you didn't. I'm wondering what the disadvantages/advantages are?

I recently tried copying Paul's 'full cap' method by keeping a bit of nape hair and temple and sideburn hair. Got my system last week. It's worked pretty well, although attaching with glue at the temples with growing hair can be a bit tough/messy. If the base overlaps just a bit u have to glue your own hair for it to sit down, or trim the lace back. I'm going to trim mine. My temple area, especially on my left side, is really thin and I'm wondering if I should even bother keeping it at all, or just shave it and only keep the side burns and nape. If I decide to make new temples, I think it makes sense to make them where they are currently and just shave them when making new attachments. However, my concern is that the temples might look too far forward because you have to keep the hair in that area a little longer than normal. But if I decide to shave my temples and make the unit temples back a bit, my real temple hair will grow stubble after a couple days, which might look weird or cause me to constantly shave the stubble. Hopefully this question makes sense. And hopefully your answer will be, "don't worry about them being too far forward. As long as they are where your natural temples are it'll be fine". Wink

Btw, I bought your dvd and it's been immensely helpful. Paul's posts here have as well. Thanks to both of you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - LTB - 01-14-2012, 06:09 AM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - LTB - 01-14-2012, 07:35 AM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - JRob - 01-18-2012, 02:11 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - expriest - 01-18-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - expriest - 01-19-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - sagem - 01-19-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - JRob - 01-22-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - garaboy - 01-23-2012, 04:46 AM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - JRob - 01-23-2012, 10:40 AM